2:00pm – 2:30pm – Workers Compensation
Businesses could face a higher risk workers compensation claims as their employees return to work once COVID-19 restrictions are lifted. This panel of workers compensation professionals will discuss workers comp risks associated with ‘returning to work.
• Best practices for how employers can mitigate and manage workers comp risk
• Top tips for brokers/agents on how to tackle these issues with clients
• How to navigate a hardening insurance market
Lukasz Karwowski, Workers Compensation Manager, Wholefoods Market
Chris Mandel, SVP Strategic Solutions, Sedgwick
2:45pm – 3:15pm – Risk management issues and trends
Join RIMS Canada in a 30- minute discussion on emerging trends and mitigation within the risk management space. Gain an understanding of how your brokerage can continue to form meaningful relationships with risk managers from across the country.
• Risk management in the age of COVID-19
• New risk areas and mitigation
• Relationship between risk managers and brokers
Edward Robertson, Principal, ER Technical Inc – Enterprise Risk Management
Karen Hardy, President and Chief Risk Officer, Strategic Leadership Advisors
Chris Mandel, SVP & Director, Sedgwick Institute